Find out what it REALLY takes to look, be and feel your best while working full time and being a mom in 2022…
whether you are just starting out or think you have it down..
In my nutrition coaching course you will learn the 5 secrets to making your body the body of your dreams! No guesswork required!
But you’re feeling stuck, not sure where to begin and overwhelmed by all the advice you’re finding on the internet ….
My model is based on an 80/20 lifestyle. I believe you can be 80% perfect with your diet and let life happen the other 20%.
I offer individualized nutrition coaching with weekly or bi-weekly check-ins. This is where I take the guessing out! Everyone’s goals are different, and I am here to meet your personal needs! This is an individualized plan that yields results. I have a complete online coaching system that will give you the best nutrition and accountability support there is. We will start with macronutrients and customize your program to you on your fitness journey.
What you will receive:
An individualized program and guidance on healthier food options
Weekly check ins
Custom macronutrient prescriptions
24 hour response time from your me
But there is so much information on the internet about what to do and what not to do…
My passion in life is to help others. I love seeing you achieve the small things in life! Whether you are a stay at home mom, or an elite athlete let me help guide you to your best self! I build custom training programs based on your equipment availability. Home or in gym workouts. There are videos to go along with every movement. Workouts are 4 days a week with optional 5 & 6 days. One rest day each week to recharge and rebuild for the following week!
Every single movement that is programed has a video for demonstration. There are three levels in the Bump to Baby program. All levels include multiple movement variations along with videos for your knowledge and education.
Join my community and receive bi-weekly updates & learn more about Bump to Baby & Nutrition
Physician & Mother
“Working with Cassidy for my postpartum has been great! I started with her at around 4/5 weeks postpartum via 3rd csection. When I started with Cassidy I didn’t even know there was a right or wrong way to breath lol. Cassidy was available to answer any and all questions and always gave recommendations for me when needed. The zoom calls were great and having her watch me do movements to make sure my core was engaging when it was suppose to was also helpful. She helped me understand what engaging your core is suppose to feel like during movements. She has just taught me so much over the last 8 weeks, things I didn’t do after my first two pregnancies. Everything she’s taught me I will take with me while I am slowly getting back into my pre pregnancy CrossFit and lifting programming. Her pregnancy/postpartum programming was very helpful and beneficial without it I would have not known how to even get back into CrossFit or lifting without probably hurting myself. You don’t realize how weak your core muscles or pelvic floor are until you have a baby. I’m so glad I was able to work with her and I will continue to work with her for my nutrition! Thanks so much Cassidy for everything!”
One Happy Mama
Another happy Mama
Happy Bump to Baby client
Happy mom, happy coach